South Australia needs the ICT Professionals in great numbers. It has recently launched its State Nominated Occupation List, where in all the high demand occupations in SA are listed. The occupation of Analyst Programmer is highly in demand in South Australia at the moment. If you apply for state nominated visa under this occupation, you have a great chance of securing visa.
All you need to do is apply for state nominated visa subclass 190 (permanent visa) or subclass 489 (provisional visa) selecting your occupation as Analyst Programmer. Score minimum 70 points and provide the IELTS test result with good score and skill assessment report as well.
Here are the key job responsibilities of Analyst Programmer:
- Investigating, assessing coordinating and estimating system program requirements.
- Finding and correcting the faults and glitches in an application programming language as per the predetermined guidelines, instructions, quality standards, and testing protocols.
- Finding out the technology restrictions and lacking in current systems and linked methods and procedures
- Documenting and maintaining functional procedures and technical program,
- Documenting and maintaining program code to fulfill the need of system designs, needs, and technical aspects as per quality recognized standards.
How to follow the immigration process and move to South Australia?
If you wish to move to South Australia, you can get the vital support and assistance from the qualified immigration experts at Visas Avenue Immigration. The certified immigration specialists at Visas Avenue have years of experience in Australia immigration process. You are assured of getting inclusive support in online EOI submission, documentation, visa filing and follow up, etc.
You may call the experts on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). Alternatively, you can drop a mail to immigration expert on email id- firstname.lastname@example.org. The Visas Avenue is a leading immigration advisory company in India that has expertise in Australia Immigration process and key visa categories.