Business Visas for Australia-
Australia is the top choice for migration of the individual willing to migrate to another country for work, study, leisure, or business, opportunities. Talking about Business migration, Australia is certainly an obvious choice for the thousands of individuals coming here on Business or investment Visas. With its strong economy, incredible infrastructure facilities, strong trade and investment ties with Asia and Europe, low poverty rate, high employment rate, and ideal government policies, it attracts a huge number or individuals here for business and investment.
What are the common Business Visa Categories in Australia?
The Australia has got several business visa categories based on individual need and requirements, i.e.
1. Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
This particular visa has been designed for the people who wish to own and run a new or already open business in Australia or looking for an investment opportunity in Australia.
This visa is your first step towards the eligibility for a Business Innovation & Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888).
You need to be:
- Nominated by a territory or state government of Australia or an Agency in Australia
- Invited to apply for a visa by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection
2. Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
There are four basic streams associated with this visa:
- Business Innovation stream: This visa is designed for the individuals who wish to continue to own or run a business in Australia
- Investor stream: It’s for the people nominated by state and territory and wish to make a minimum investment of AUD1.5million in Australia and also want to maintain their activities with regard to investment or business.
- Significant Investor stream: It’s for the individuals who are nominated by state, territory or Austrade (on behalf of the government) and wish to make investment in Australia of minimum AUD5million into complying significant investments and also want to maintain business related activities here.
- Premium Investor stream: It’s for the individuals who are nominated by Austrade (on behalf of the government) and wish to make a minimum investment of AUD15million into complying premium in Australia.
- You need to be nominated by territory/state/federal government
- Have got a provisional Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 188) and fulfill the criteria of the stream you have applied that visa or
- Have got a Business (Long stay) Visa (subclass 457IE) or a Special Category Visa (subclass 444) and fulfill the business innovation stream requirements.
3.Business Owner (subclass 890):
this particular visa is the permanent residency visa that allows you to travel frequently inside or outside Australia for minimum 5 years.
You can become eligible for this visa provided you:
- Have got one of the provisional business visas required
- Operated or handled your business in Australia for the last 2 years.
4. Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132):
This particular visa has been designed for the individuals who wish to set up a new or expand an open business in Australia. This particular visa has two basic streams:
- Significant Business History stream: This particular stream is for the business owners of a very high repute or the part-owners who are willing to do a business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: This particular stream is for the individuals, who have source venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
You can become eligible to apply for this visa provided you:
- Are nominated by a state or territory government agency
- Have been invited to apply by the minister.
- Have got the net personal or business assets of minimum AUD1.5 million and an annual turnover of minimum AUD3 million, if you wish to apply for the visa in the Significant Business History stream, or
- Have acquired minimum AUD1 million in the venture capital funding to begin the commercialization and expansion of a top value business scheme in Australia, in case you are willing to apply for the visa in the Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream.
It is suggested to apply for an Australian Business Visa under Specialist Assistance?
Well, applying for an Australian business visa requires thorough understanding of the two key things:
- Business and investment opportunities as well as market in Australia
- Immigration Procedure and Business Visa Categories available in Australia
You can always coordinate with the Immigration Consultant to apply for a Business Visa in Australia. It has seen that the experienced and qualified Immigration Consultants often not only possesses the thorough knowledge and understanding of key business visa categories, but also keeps extensive insight of Australian market as well as business and investment opportunities.