If you are a Finance Manager you have a great opportunity to live and work in South Australia. The occupation of Finance Manager is greatly in Demand in the region. If you want to live and work in South Australia, you can apply for the state nominated visa by choosing your occupation from recently launched Skill nominated occupation list (SNOL) of South Australia.
Apply for the right state nominated visa and score minimum 60 points on the point based system. Arrange the key documents, i.e. skill assessment report and IETLS test result before applying.
Here are the key job responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Managing the various financial reports that essential for the Company’s financial position i.e. Balance sheet review, income statements, and future earnings etc.
- Deciding, executing, overseeing, analyzing, and estimating investment plans, strategies, source of funds, and budgetary advice, etc. And coordinating to the same with the other managers.
- Analyzing monetary or finance proposals and the status of other operational projects
- Responsible for making available the reports regarding finance, budgeting, and long range profit forecasts, budgeting and financial reporting
- Making certain the adherence to the financial legislation and standards
How to move to South Australia via state nominated visa?
You require following the point based immigration system of Australia, in order to move to SA. Choose your occupation from the SNOL list and apply for the state nominated visas, i.e. Subclass 190 (permanent) or subclass 489 (provisional visa).
You can coordinate with the qualified immigration experts at Visas Avenue immigration to get thorough support and assistance in the whole immigration procedure. The certified experts at Visas Avenue are available on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore).
You can also write to email id- email@example.com for any immigration query with regard to Australia immigration or visa categories.