There is a great demand of Developer Programmers in South Australia. Hence, if you are in this occupation, you have a great opportunity to immigrate to South Australia. All you need to do is choose an in demand occupation in South Australia from recently launched SNOL (State Nominated Occupation List) and apply for the state nominated visa, i.e. subclass 489 and 190 visa.
Coordinate with a reliable immigration consultant and apply for any of the state nominated visas under SNOL listed occupation. However, you need to provide the English language proficiency result and skill assessment report by a relevant authority. Score minimum 70 points in point based immigration system, as per the latest arrangements.
Here are the key job responsibilities of Developer Programmers
- Assessing the existing systems and software
- Providing suggestions to improve the system with cost analysis and proposal
- Coordinating and liaising with the designers, analysts and rest of the team
- Making descriptive stipulations/conditions and writing the program codes
- Testing of the product based on the existing guidelines and before going live
- System maintenance and organizing training manuals.
How to get key support to apply for OZ Visa to move to South Australia?
To apply for the subclass 489 or 190 visa to move to SA, you can take the support and assistance from the certified immigration experts for Australia at Visas Avenue. The experts at Visas Avenue will help you in all online and offline immigration process, so that you can secure your OZ Visa at earliest.
The Visas Avenue is a leading immigration Consultancy Company in India, specializes in Australia immigration, and Visas process.