If you are employed as Accountant in your home country, you have chance to immigrate to Australia at the same profile. Occupation of Accountant is one of the high demand occupations in Australia. It features in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia for the year 2016-17. However, if you are interested in working in Australia as Accountant, you must apply quickly for the relevant visa. Find out why.
Why you must apply for visa fast?
As above discussed, the occupation of ‘Accountant’ is one of the high demand occupations in Australia and also features in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). Australian government every year accepts the applications for visa from overseas skilled worker for its high demand occupations featuring in the SOL and CSOL.
However, till date 1708 applications are already accepted for the skilled visa for the position of ‘Accountant’. Now only 792 applications are left out of total 2500 allotted by government this y ear for the position of Accountant. Hence, if you want to secure your position, apply fast for the relevant visa for the position of Accountant.
Key Job Responsibilities of an Accountant in Australia
- Prepare and submit the taxation returns for employees and the organization
- Assess expenses involved in various projects and activities
- Evaluate income and outflow of the organization
- Find out the correctness of the content described in different financial documents i.e. statements, reports
- Dealing with different financial bodies and individuals, i.e. brokers, etc. for organizing capital and resources for the company
- Providing advice or suggestions on accounting, taxation and financial matters regarding different projects, deals, business plans etc.
- Preparing the financial reports and statements for a monthly review of management
- Administration and management of the accounting staff and operations i.e. ledger, documents and computer account system, etc.
- Leading the audits and assessment of financial data, records and accounting software.
- Advice on the critical issues of the company with regards to the sale/purchase, collapse, demerger, loss, mergers, scam, etc.
What are the Relevant Skilled Visa options for SOL occupations?
The Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa is the best skilled visa category to apply for the SOL occupations. This is a permanent visa that allows you to live, work and study anywhere in Australia on a permanent basis. This visa doesn’t require any state nomination or employer sponsorship. You can directly apply for this visa through SkillSelect system. SkillSelect is an online point based immigration system of Australia that processes the applications received under visa categories, i.e. Subclass 189 Visa, Subclass 190 Visa, and Subclass 489 Visa.
Get your file prepared fast to apply for Australian Skilled Visa
You must get your file prepared fast in coordination with a trusted and genuine Australia migration expert to apply for skilled visa in Australia. The first step you would like to take is obtaining the essential documents. A genuine Australia Visa consultant can help you in critical procedural aspects of the Australia immigration and visa process.