If you are a skilled professional willing to get skilled migration visa in Australia, SkillSelect is the system you need to visit. SkillSelect is an online system of Australia that allows the skilled workers to register their profile to get selected for the ITA (invitation to apply) for Australian skilled visa.
The SkillSelect System is basically designed to recognize the foreign workers with the skills that have high demand in Australia.
How to know if you qualify to apply in SkillSelect?
First of all, you need to find out whether you possess the skills that have demand in Australia. Check your occupation in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia to determine the same. Australian states and territories refer the SkillSelect to find and choose the skilled workers with appropriate skills to nominate them for skilled visa in Australia.
If you have received a nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia, it will boost your chances of securing a PR visa. Hence, if you have the skills that have demand in Australia and you fulfill the parameter of the system, login to SkillSelect and submit your EOI (Expression of Interest).
What are the key requirements to apply in SkillSelect System?
Here are the key information you need to enter in SkillSelect:
- Demographic information
- Nominated occupation
- English Language proficiency level
- work experience
- Skill Assessment report as per your nominated occupation
- Business and investment experience (if applicable)
- Score minimum 60 points based on age, education, language ability, work experience, etc. factors.
The skilled worker or business persons registered on SkillSelect can be seen and nominated by the Australian states and territory governments, employers as well as can be invited by the federal government to apply for Visa in Australia. All interested individuals can submit EOI in SkillSelect as an indication that they are ready to be invited for PR visa in Australia. However, EOI is not a Visa application by any means.
Which all Australian Visas you can Apply via SkillSelect system?
Here are the key visas you can apply, after the successful submission of EOI on SkillSelect system.
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled – Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
On Receipt of Invitation by a SkillSelect-approved Australian employer
Below three visas can be applied subsequent to an invitation by a SkillSelect-approved Australian employer:
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187).
How to Get Vital Assistance to apply for point based skilled visa in Australia?
If you want to apply for skilled migration visa in Australia, you can prepare your file in coordination with the certified immigration experts at Visas Avenue – a leading and registered immigration advisory company in India.
Visas Avenue helps you in online EOI submission, documentation, visa application assessment, and filing, visa follow up, etc.