A great opportunity to live and work in South Australia if you are an Engineering Manager! There is a great demand of Engineering Managers in South Australia and this occupation is listed in the latest State Nominated Occupation list of SA as well.
How to apply to immigrate to South Australia?
To move to South Australia, you need to choose your occupation from SNOL list and apply for point based state nominated visas, i.e. subclass 190 or 489 visa and score minimum 60 points on point based system.
The key things you would require are:
- IELTS Test result for English Proficiency
- Skill Assessment report by a recognized authority
What are the key Job Responsibilities of Engineering Managers?
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, marketing, and research managers with regard to engineering works of a new project or the product design, etc.
- To make certain that the standards, safety, quality, and cost of engineering operations are well checked and reviewed.
- Understand strategies, designs, provisions and accordingly provide key suggestions with regard to following of the best Engineering Procedures and methods to meet the construction needs
- Guide and supervise the determining the engineering policies and plans
- Manage the various works and activities of engineering team and direct the engineering staff training and recruitment
How to get key support and assistance to move to South Australia?
If you seek assistance to apply for the point based and State Nominated visas in Australia, you can contact the certified immigration specialist at Visas Avenue immigration. The Visas Avenue is the top immigration advisory company in India that has years of experience in Australian immigration process.
You may contact the Visas Avenue experts on contact nos. 011-48447777 (Delhi) or 080-46668222 (Bangalore). Alternatively, you can send your Australia immigration and visa related queries on email id- email@example.com to receive prompt reply from the experts.