The skilled visas of Australia are widely popular among the professionals and workers around the world. This is quite obvious as Australia not only offers the high paid jobs to the immigrant workers, but also provides a perfect gateway for them to enter in Australia. It has got diverse skilled visa categories for skilled migrants to go with the most organized point based immigration system. Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is one of the post popular Skilled Permanent Visa of Australia. Let’s take a look at the key benefits of this visa and how you can succeed in acquiring the same.
Australia’s Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
Every year tens of thousands of individuals from overseas countries apply for Subclass 189 Visa. This visa offers you permanent residency in Australia, which means, through this visa, you can live, work, or study anywhere in Australia.
How to apply for Subclass 189 visa?
To apply for this visa, you need to have the skills, which are highly in demand in Australia. You may check the high demand occupation list, i.e. Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia to nominate an occupation from the list. You must have the skills and experience to get employed in your nominated occupation. Once you have chosen the occupation, you can submit Expression of interest via SkillSelect online system. If you are selected you will get invitation to apply form the authorities.
What are the success secrets to obtain Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189?
This is a popular point tested visa applied by several applicants annually. However, to get considered for this visa, you must score enough points based on your profile factors. Take note of points below:
- First of all, you must score 60 points to even qualify for this visa. Though these points don’t actually guarantee your visa. In some cases, you may get invite with this point score only.
- Your success in acquiring 189 Visa depends largely on the occupation you are applying. If your occupation is among the ones, which has huge demand but fewer qualified applicants, your chances of securing visa will be higher.
- You must get a positive skill assessment for your skills in a particular occupation.
- English language proficiency test will play a measure role in enhancing your points score. You must score minimum IELTS 7 score to claim good points for subclass 189 visa. If you can get score of level 8 or 9 nothing can be better, as you can acquire 20 points for the this IELTS score.
- If you are applying for 189 Visa in the age group of 25-32, you will get 30 points in point system, which will be major bonus for you as applicant.
- Higher academic education along with the vast experience is the key success points for obtaining 189 Visa.
If you are good in all the above mentioned aspects, your chances of obtaining 189 Visa are high.
Check your points score on Australia Immigration Point Calculator
Other Factors that can play a key role in obtaining Subclass 189 visa
Apart from the above, if you are taking professional help to apply for this visa, you may get to know some vital things to score well on point system. For instance, if you hire a trusted Australia Immigration Consultant to apply for Subclass 189 visa, you may not only get help in getting through the point system, but also in submitting the application for visa later. If you have further queries with regards to the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, you can send the same to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org to get prompt and relevant reply from the Australia immigration expert.